Cold Roll Forming Machine Roll Forms Your Desired Profiles
By rollforming, Mar 12 2019 06:54AM
Roll Forming Machine is an equipment that forms steel coils/strips to desired shapes by feeding the sheets along straight the longitudinal and multiple pairs of continuous rollers without changing the thickness of the material at room temperature.
INTRODUCTION OF ROLL FORMING MACHINE
What is “ROLL FORMING MACHINE” ?
Roll Forming machine, also named “Roll Former“, which is a flexible and continuous process, where both the normal rules and the exceptions utilized. It have been proven several times that the roll forming machine accomplish roll forming tasks which even seemingly impossible. Although it may take a longer time and much more money. On the other hand, it also showed that plans to roll form simple shapes can create disastrous results. If the designer don’t follow the basic rules of roll forming.
ROLL FORMING MACHINE COMPONENTS
- DECOILER: Used to hold or support steel coils/rolls
- ROLL FORMER: It's the core of roll forming system, forming the final shapes of sheet.
-- MACHINE BASE: Usually welded by H-Beam steel or U-Channel steel. All the rolling tools, motors and transmission system installed on it.
-- STANDS: There are generally Integrated Stands, welded with Steel Plate; Chrome-coated Individual Stands, and Cast-iron Individual Stands.
--SHAFTS: All shafts MTC provides are solid shafts where rollers and bearings are mounted.
-- TRANSMISSION SYSTEM: Chain-sprockets Transmission; Gear-boxes Transmission; Worm-Gear
-- ROLLING TOOLS: Different materials will be used to fabricate the rolling tools according to different products to make.
- CUTOFF UNIT:. Roll Forming Machine always require an unit to cutoff the coil strips of products into length. And the position can be ahead of the roll forming mill, between the roll forming stands, or after roll forming mill. Mostly used cutoff method as below:
- DIES: The punching, notching, mitering and other operations have the same press structures. While design the roll forming machine, we would considering 2 types of dies: Stationary die, which is solidly assembled on the mills base and Flying Die, which can slide on narrow rails. while cutting, notching, punching, the roll forming mill is still work. we always used pneumatic or servo motor tracking design.
- HYDRAULIC SYSTEM: Most of roll forming machines need hydraulic system to provide power for cutoff, punching and pressing, and even driving main roll formers.
- CONTROL SYSTEM: If the roll former is the heart of roll forming system, the control will work as the brain. PLC computer control system is at this moment the best option for roll forming machine control.
What does MTC Offer?
MTC has introduced Copra software to the company since 2010s for the designing of roll formers. Thanks to its innovation, MTC now can technically build customised roll forming machines for many industries
Metal Sheet Roll Forming Equipment
Purlin Roll Forming Line
Steel Door Roll Forming
Gutter&Downspout Roll Former
Pallet Racking Roll Former Machine
Customized Profile Roll Forming Machine
Furthermore MTC can also produce roll forming machines for Guardrails, Strut Channels, Cable Trays, Posts, etc applications. In addition Believe Industry Company also supply coil process equipment: slitting line, cut to length line, blanking line for steel factory.
MTC welcomes friend home and abroad to visit its facility so that they know better and deeper about what the company can exacly make and offer. Contact us now for your questions.